Participation in the Philadelphia OST Systems-Building Project Can Offer OST Program Providers:
- Assessment tools to drive quality improvement planning and performance management
- Use of our Extended Information System (Social Solutions' ETO) to facilitate accurate reporting of what your program is achieving and whether it is meeting program goals
- Involvement in a citywide network committed to working together to improve the quality and range of programs offered for Philadelphia youth
Ways to Get Involved:
- Attend one of the upcoming work group meetings.
- Contact us if your organization is interested in becoming a user of our Extended Information System. Learn more about the data integration project here.
- Contact After School Activities Partnerships (ASAP) if you would like for your organization to be added to their Directory of After School Programs.
*Goals based on brainstorming by Data Work Group during Oct. 31, 2013 meeting